CUSTOMER FOCUS AND SATISFACTION SURVEY OUT-OF-SCHOOL YOUTH
As a customer of HempsteadWorks, your feedback is crucial to our continuous improvement efforts. For this reason, we are asking that you complete the survey below. Except as otherwise indicated, please place a check mark to answer “yes” or “no” to each question pertaining to your experiences with the HempsteadWorks Career Center. Thank you for you cooperation.
1. Have you found your interaction with HempsteadWorks and services to be a positive experience?
2. Were you able to easily access job readiness and job search information?
3. Have you received services, such as assessment, testing, career counseling, etc.?
(If the answer to question number 3 is “No,” then skip to question number 5 below.)
4. If your answer to question number 3 above is “Yes,” have the services that you received been helpful to you?
5. Have you received an explanation of the options available to you for Training Services and how to access that training?
6. Have you received any Training Services, such as Job Readiness Training Workshops, Classroom Training, Internships, On-The- Job Training, Customized Training, E-Learning, Basic Skills Training, etc.?
(If the answer to question number 6 is “No,” then skip to question number 8 below.)
7. If your answer to question number 6 above is “Yes,” have the Training Services that you received been helpful to you?
8. Have you received an explanation of the options available to you for Supportive Services, such as assistance resolving issues related to transportation, child care, housing, etc., and how to access those services?
9. Have you received an explanation of the services offered by our “partner” organizations?
10. Overall, are you satisfied with how you have been treated HempsteadWorks?
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy
of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Title I financially assisted program is an equal opportunity employer / program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Please provide the identifying information requested below:
An error has occurred. Please make sure you have filled out all required fields.
Your survey has been submitted - thank you!