On-the-Job Training Interest Form
HempsteadWorks is seeking employers to develop On-the-Job Training (OJT) programs. These programs will enable employers to train new hires in the knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of a specific, open position. With OJTs, HempsteadWorks can pay up to 75% of employees’ salaries for up to 6 months. Please complete the form below if you are interested in participating in an OJT program, and our staff will be in touch.
1. To which sector does your business belong?
2. To which industry does your organization belong (select all that apply)?:
3. OJT requires that an employer commit to hiring the on-the-job trainee after the OJT is complete. Can you commit to hiring the on-the-job trainee?
4. Has the establishment been the subject of a Federal, State, or City investigation, criminal, or civil action?
5. Do you have any policies for hiring individuals with a criminal background?
6. Please briefly explain the type of position(s) you have available for on-the-job training. Be sure to indicate if there are any specific certifications or credential needed to fill the position(s).
7. How many on-the-job trainees can you accommodate at your organization?
Please make sure you have filled out all the required fields. Thank you.
Thank you! Your form has been submitted. We will be in contact with you soon.